Florida Flights
Gold Transportation
About Gold | FAQ | One Way Fares | Round Trip Fares

About Gold Transportation

Gold TransportationGold Transportation was incorporated in 1982, with its primary mission to provide cost effective air transportation for the Atlantic City casino industry. Gold has developed a business model that has successfully met that goal for the past 30 years.

During that time the company has been continuously under contract to most of the Atlantic City Casino's to coordinate the air transportation requirements of their junket and tour and travel programs. In 2010 Gold Transportation arranged over 1,500 flights for its customers with approximately 95% of those for the Atlantic City properties and the other 5% for other destinations. Over 200,000 tourists arrive and depart each year on Gold Transportation flights, making it the largest charter operator at the Atlantic City International Airport.

Gold transportation flightsOver the years Gold has also arranged the air component of programs to Tunica, MS and Bahamas Island properties as well as one in Connecticut and New York. On an ad hoc basis, the company has arranged just about every type of charter imaginable. Sports teams, the LPGA, The Special Olympics, corporations, fan groups, NASCAR and movie companies have all used our services. Gold has also arranged the movement of large numbers of people to conventions and special events as well as smaller sized VIP groups to such places as the Super Bowl.

From time to time the company has also operated tour programs on its own behalf. Gold's "Florida Flights" program in the 1980's between Atlantic City and Fort Lauderdale introduce thousands of new customers to the Atlantic City International Airport for the first time. Gold's "Fare Buster" program in the 1990's offered Atlantic City area residents' low cost getaways to such places as New Orleans, Orlando, Calloway Gardens, GA, Toronto, Niagara Falls and Montreal. Since our first flight into Atlantic City in 1982, we have arranged over 50,000 charter flights for hundreds of customers.

Gold Transportation is not a broker. The company is recognized by the US Department of Transportation as an Indirect Air Carrier. Gold has relationships with many Part 121 air carriers and currently utilizes three Boeing 120 passenger 737 advanced aircraft and two 30 passenger Brasilia's. These aircraft are operated exclusively for Gold. Gold's personnel directly arrange and coordinate the ground handling, fueling and crew-housing needs associated with these aircraft from our operations office located at the Atlantic City International Airport.

Florida Flights

Check out these examples of Florida Flights' TV commercials from the '80s:

"Go Pack. We're Back."

"South Jersey's Shortcut to Florida"

Gold Transportation
9315 Amherst Ave
Margate City, NJ 08402
609-823-0200